Fr. John Domin
1923 - 2017
Tue 6/13 10:30 am
The window measures 21' high X12' wide, is of many colors of dalle-de-verre glass, held together with epoxy. The stained glass window, created in 1984, is in Sunnyside Community Church, Clackamas OR.
"Cross Sections" is a 3' X 5' and is constructed of dalle-de-verre glass with a matrix of concrete.
"Pink Pearl Ribbons on Saturated Blue" graces Holy Rosary Church Rectory Chapel. The reflective, saturated blue glass with pink ribbons symbolizes spiritual interactiveness.
"Christ The Fisher" glass window is in St. Patrick Catholic Church in Independence, OR.
"Dove and Lilies" glass window in the Priests' Retirement Center in Beaverton, OR. The glass is three feet in diameter.
"Tree of Jesse" stained glass window was created for St. James Catholic Church in Vancouver, Washington.
Holy Redeemer Church, Rectory Chapel, Portland, OR glass window is 3' X 5' and incorporates deep colors and different types of glass.
The Pearl and Wright Residence in Manning, OR is the home of this triangular-shaped
Gerry Veley's design for St. Mary's Parish in Albany, OR is blown white used with red and gray glass. It depicts the conflagration of the old church, in flames and smoke, symbolized by the red and gray glass. The window also depicts the re-birth of the parish and its structures after the fire. The white glass was custom blown by Freemont Glass in Seattle, Washington.
9 - 9
The Art of Gerry Veley
© 2016 Sanctuary for Sacred Arts